This website www.boattripdubai.com is owned and operated by Sea Hawks Leisure Yachts & Boats.
Access to and use of this website, products, and services available on this website, are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using the Services, you hereby agree to all the Terms of Service, as may be updated from time to time. Visitors to this website are advised regularly to take notice of any changes /updates that may have been made to the Terms of Service.
The charter contract is concluded between the client, on the one hand, and the owner of the yacht, represented by Boat Trip Dubai on the other hand.
Obligations / protocols:
• We stay obliged, by the UAE Coast Guards, to obtain one of the valid identities of the client, therefore, the client shall present his/her original valid passport or original valid Emirates ID before getting on board the yacht or boat or other water sports activities.
• The headcount is as per lives on board which includes children and infants as one person and maximum yacht capacity cannot be exceeded at any point.
• All guests are responsible for their personal belongings and valuables.
• All children or infants are to be closely supervised by their parents/guardians and are the sole responsibility of their parents/guardians.
• As per Coast Guard Regulations all guests must wear life vests as instructed by the captain. Children and infants should keep their life vests drawn all throughout the cruise.
• Swimming is permitted only during the daytime until sunset and in areas designated for the same and subject to weather conditions. The final decision making lies with the captain, whose instructions are final.
• We remind you to ask all your invitees to carry either original valid Emirates ID or passport, original on the date of the event as per Coast Guard Regulations. Captain has the authority to refuse any guests the right to enter the yacht without the above.
• Guests under the influence of alcohol or otherwise who violate Coast Guard Regulations or UAE government policies are liable to legal proceedings directly with the authority and solely responsible for the fines in accordance.
• Any damage caused on company/yacht property shall be borne by the person responsible/the representative responsible for the booking.
• Any use of professional photography for the purpose of public screening requires pre-authorization from authorities.
• We have a NO SHOES POLICY in all our yachts indoors to maintain the cleanliness and standards of hygiene.
• The guests are not allowed in the restricted area of the yacht which is placarded with the same.
• The guest should be notified not to throw litter in the sea and to use appropriate disposal bins for the same.
• The captain’s decision is final once the yacht commences sail. Any non-adherence to the captain’s reminder/warning or non-adherence to Dubai Coast Guard Regulations may result in strict actions. Any fines that arise due to acts committed by the guests shall be the responsibility of the organization /the above representative who has made the booking and the same shall have borne him/her.
• Loud music is prohibited in the Marina/dock area due to it being a residential area. Any nonadherence of the same along with any fines raised by the local authority will be the liability of the representative and will be solely compensated by him/her.
It is mandatory for our client to pay half of the total charter cost at the time of booking, while balance cost shall be paid on the scheduled departure date before the departure time.
We may cancel or postpone your trip due to events beyond our control, such as mechanical problems, bad weather, or Coast Guard restrictions. If this happens, we will either work with you to reschedule your trip or issue you a full refund.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
No refund for the deposit will be issued for any cancellation from the client.
In case we fail to provide the yacht on the agreed date because of unseaworthiness because of damage incurred during the previous charter or because of any other reason beyond our control, we shall provide the client:
• A yacht that is at least of equivalent standard/capacity
• Refund the charter fee
• Provide due assistance in rescheduling the trip
However, the client shall not have the right to assert any further claim for damages.
Clients shall always acknowledge the captain’s authority. All navigational affairs remain under his sole authority as well as all equipment onboard and its use. The captain has the right to prohibit any activity deemed unsafe. Any kind of anti-social behaviour shall also be discouraged, strictly. The captain is liable to inform the police about any such behaviour and has also the authority to cut the trip short if deemed necessary. All such decisions remain at his sole discretion.
We accept bank transfer, ATM deposit or cash in AED (or any other agreed currency).
• (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctioned
countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
• Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
UAE Law abidance:
Our clients are advised to ensure their strict abidance to the following laws and practices of UAE, while on board:
• UAE law makes Captain and crew member contingent mandatory for charters.
• Individuals, on board, shall not exceed the quantity mentioned in the charter of registration.
• Individuals, below the 21 years of age, shall remain under the supervision of a devoted adult.
• Refrain from violating UAE regulations regarding consumption of alcohol and fishing.
• All types of pets and animals are strictly prohibited on board.
• Smoking of “Sheesha/Hookah/hubble-bubble” is prohibited in all areas of the yacht. Cigarette smoking is allowed only in the designated outdoor areas of the yacht.